How have I missed this news? I have been so out of the loop! He is beautiful...yummy...delightful...Congratulations! And I just read the post about your other son...Oh,I am praying...please keep us updated. Blessings and lots of hugs! Karen
Oh my WORD!!!!!! Just amazing!!! What a blessing! Been thinking about you and knowing you've had a lot going on. Glad you have some time to just enjoy that sweet little one! :)
So precious! I am always amazed they will sleep through all the posing!
ReplyDeleteI could just eat him up!
ReplyDeleteHow have I missed this news? I have been so out of the loop!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful...yummy...delightful...Congratulations!
And I just read the post about your other son...Oh,I am praying...please keep us updated.
Blessings and lots of hugs!
Karen
Beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteBreathtakingly beautiful....
ReplyDeleteYou are such a talent and it doesn't hurt when the subject is so amazingly cute!!!! I can't wait to hear all about the 'birthday' story!
ReplyDeleteHugs-
L
Oh my WORD!!!!!! Just amazing!!! What a blessing! Been thinking about you and knowing you've had a lot going on. Glad you have some time to just enjoy that sweet little one! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I am catching up, didn't even know you were expecting!
ReplyDeleteOh, WOW!!! This seemed to have happened over night (not for you, I know!). I'm so full of joy for you!!
ReplyDeletehe is absolutely beautiful, CONGRATS!
ReplyDelete