You are such an amazing woman and I feel so blessed that Nathan has brought you into my life. I do pray that everyone reads your words and truly takes them in- you speak truth so eloquently! After just losing my wallet for a while I was in a panic so I can only imagine what that whole ordeal must have been like! So glad you are safe though and alive- truly- you live each day to the fullest and I am so proud to call you my friend! Hugs- L and on a side note.. isn't it amazing how many people have all their info out there to look at?? (fb)
How lucky that the person was actually caught - I'm sure thefts like this usually go unsolved. It never would have occurred to me to look the guy up. You really are a PI! All criminals should take note and not mess with you ever again!
PS - Thank you thank you thank you for all your prayers for my little one!
I am so sorry about your purse! It has happened to me too and it really is a creepy feeling, knowing that someone watched and waited and then took what belonged to you.
I too am an AVID researcher. . . My hubby jokes about it all the time, since I am determined to make the best educated choices I can, and it helps to get the BEST deal in town if you research.
Of Course, I can't post without saying that I too understand this post all too well. There are days that I can't find my voice, weeks go by, and I feel so much for Amelia ~ yet can't seem to voice it.
I know who to turn to when I need some PI work... I stay off the internet for fear of finding .. well way to much that I already don't want to know about.. Glad you are still here my friend. thinking of you and your family often.
Beautifully written . You are very strong willed.
ReplyDeleteYou are such an amazing woman and I feel so blessed that Nathan has brought you into my life. I do pray that everyone reads your words and truly takes them in- you speak truth so eloquently! After just losing my wallet for a while I was in a panic so I can only imagine what that whole ordeal must have been like! So glad you are safe though and alive- truly- you live each day to the fullest and I am so proud to call you my friend!
ReplyDeleteHugs-
L
and on a side note.. isn't it amazing how many people have all their info out there to look at?? (fb)
How lucky that the person was actually caught - I'm sure thefts like this usually go unsolved. It never would have occurred to me to look the guy up. You really are a PI! All criminals should take note and not mess with you ever again!
ReplyDeletePS - Thank you thank you thank you for all your prayers for my little one!
I am so sorry about your purse! It has happened to me too and it really is a creepy feeling, knowing that someone watched and waited and then took what belonged to you.
ReplyDeleteI too am an AVID researcher. . . My hubby jokes about it all the time, since I am determined to make the best educated choices I can, and it helps to get the BEST deal in town if you research.
Of Course, I can't post without saying that I too understand this post all too well. There are days that I can't find my voice, weeks go by, and I feel so much for Amelia ~ yet can't seem to voice it.
I know who to turn to when I need some PI work... I stay off the internet for fear of finding .. well way to much that I already don't want to know about.. Glad you are still here my friend. thinking of you and your family often.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear someone stole from you. I know I don't look at people the same either.
ReplyDelete