The story of our sweet angel Nathan who went home on October 15, 2009
Thinking of you, sweet one!
Oh God I'm sorry. This day must be so heartwrenching for you. Thinking of you today. Hugs
I am so afraid for this day to come. i just want to sleep right through it so i don't have to think about it. Praying that the Lord will se you through this.day.
Praying for your peace today. I know how tough it is and I am thinking about you.
Thinking and praying for you, as I know this must be an extremely difficult day for you! Take care.
Sending you hugs for this day
Hugs! :-(
I'm sorry I missed this! Hope your day went ok. My due date is this Thursday 2/18. Thinking of you and praying for you. Lots of love.
Thinking of you, sweet one!
ReplyDeleteOh God I'm sorry. This day must be so heartwrenching for you. Thinking of you today. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI am so afraid for this day to come. i just want to sleep right through it so i don't have to think about it. Praying that the Lord will se you through this.day.
ReplyDeletePraying for your peace today. I know how tough it is and I am thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteThinking and praying for you, as I know this must be an extremely difficult day for you! Take care.
ReplyDeleteSending you hugs for this day
ReplyDeleteHugs! :-(
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I missed this! Hope your day went ok. My due date is this Thursday 2/18. Thinking of you and praying for you. Lots of love.
ReplyDelete