Okay so when I first thought about doing a giveaway I was super excited to be giving something back to such an amazing community of women. What I didn't expect was the overwhelming feeling of guilt that I don't have enough to give one to every mother. You don't know how tempted I was to buy every last one the store had. But I knew that wasn't realistic or feasible. So without further ado... Oh and I had my husband draw names because there were a couple of people who did not want to be entered in the giveaway so I couldn't use random.org.
Drumroll please.......
The first winner is: ryansmom
And the second winner is: lori
If you are one of the winners please email me at innathansname @ yahoo .com
Thank you to all of you for sharing the stories of your sweet angels. I look forward to reading more about each of you. And also be on the look out for another giveaway in October. It's sure not to dissapoint!!
Wow, I'm so excited to be a winner. Thank you so much. I can't believe it. Maybe I should go buy a lotto ticket too. I'm usually not lucky at this sort of stuff. My email is on its way. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners!
ReplyDeleteNo WAY! I never, never win anything!!! I hardly ever enter anything because I never win! I just blogged about this the other day (well, the Willow Tree figurines--and your giveaway!)
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Thank you so very much!
xoxoxo
Congrats to you winners! So happy for you, enjoy your pretties!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winners!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners! It's really special and heartwarming that you did this.
ReplyDeleteHey there friend! I hope you are well and can't wait to hear and update on YOU!!! I got tagged in one of those 'awards' you can get on blogs and I tagged your blog here too! I didn't think you would mind since your blog is pretty public. Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteHugs-
L