I am soooo excited to be hosting my first giveaway. I wish I had enough to give every mother in this community! So what is it I'm giving away you might wonder......
Well only one of my favorite things in the world to collect. This beautiful Willow.tree figurine.
I wanted this giveaway to be open to all moms. And so I searched for the perfect one to encompass it all. "Angel of Mine" is a piece I bought for myself and thought about all it could mean. For the children I have already, for the one I lost, or even for the one on the way. Wether you have lost a child, are expecting a rainbow, or have children. I believe this is the perfect one to represent all mothers. To us, all of our children are "angels."
To enter this giveaway simply tell me about your "angel(s)"
or something you found or were given that reminds you of your little one.
And because I love this one so much I'm giving away 2!!!!
So please leave a comment, tell your friends. This is open to all moms!
It will be open until Friday the 6th
Winners will be announced Saturday the 7th.
********
Also
The VERY talented Stephanie has a very special offer for moms. The promotion ends soon so be sure to check it out. Also check out her other blog as well to hear the story of here precious Amelia

Wow what a beautiful gift!!!! My angels name is genesis. When I was pregnant with my second rainbow baby I was still so nervous something may happen. A few weeks after I got my bfp I took my first rainbow baby to the aquarium and a car in the parking lot had the name
ReplyDeletegenesis written on the window. I just knew it was a sign that she was watching over the rainbow I was carrying inside. Sure enough everything turned out fine. So my angel gave me the gift of peace and comfort she was around.
What fun this give-away stuff sounds! I know one other blogger who has done this so I must be out of the loop! I love the willow-tree stuff though! My heavenly angels are Andrew and Baby E (www.momentsofpause.blogspot.com) and my earth angels are Jonasen, Ali Jane, Zach and Sean. (www.dorandays1.blogspot.com) My angels (here and there) are amazing and opened my eyes to all that is good and wonderful in the world. Something that I treasure that I was given came to me a year or so after I lost Andrew. A beautiful crystal heart (quite large) to catch the sun and remind me of him. It was sweet and simple and because it was for him it meant the world! REmembering meant the world!!! Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love these so much and I could never find this one. They are always sold out.
ReplyDeleteMy angel's name is Lauren Samantha or Sami as everyone knows her. I have many things that remind me of her but the one I love the most is my pendant made by Heather from "In our hearts pendants." It has picture of her little feet and I absolutely love it. I wear it all the time and get complimented as well.
Thank you for this giveaway, good luck to everyone.
Thank you for commenting on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI too love giveaways, exspecially when it involves Willow Tree Figurines!
I love these too!
I have three angel babies Twins Hunter and Heather miscarried July 2001, and Emily lived 17 minutes after birth, my earthly babies are Sara,Beth,Joni,Julie and Samuel, plus I have three older stepchildren!
I collect willow tree figures,and ballerinas in rememberence to my babies that are in heaven.
I already have this beautiful willow you are giving away, I actually recieved two of them one before Emily passed away while I was in the hospital pregnant with her, and one on the day of her funeral so, yes these are very special to me.With that being said, I'm not commenting to win the give away just thought you was such a sweet person to be doing this and wanted you too know (((HUGS)))
Please don't enter me in this giveaway, but I wanted to comment how generous and precious this giveaway is. A very close friend gave me this Willow Tree angel right after we lost Rebekah. At first I was a little sad when I looked at it, but now it brings a smile to my face. It is a precious reminder of her life and my love for her! I know whoever receives this will be thrilled!
ReplyDeleteI have been missing you! How are you feeling?
Karen
I have a few of the Willow Trees that I love and received two after my sweet Matthew died, but I've never seen this one...what a precious, precious and perfect depiction of pure love!!!
ReplyDeleteHow very kind and generous of you!!!
My sweet angel is Miah Anne. She passed away in my hands on Aug. 1st, 2009. I am currently 31weeks along with my Rainbow (Max). One thing that I love very much is a very soft, light pink bear my mom gave me for Christmas, on the wrapping paper it actually said it was "to Miah", in her memory. My mom bought the same bear again, in brown, for my rainbow, so those are very special to me.
ReplyDelete=)
My angel's name is Lilly Mae. We lost her last July to Trisomy 16. She is the only girl in our little family, and she always will be. She will always be loved and missed.
ReplyDeleteI recently found a Willow Tree figurine of an angel holding a baby. It's called "Angel's Embrace" The Willow Tree figurines are so precious and tender. I think that is a fabulous choice for a giveaway!
Thank you for helping me spread the word about my Rainbow promotion!
ReplyDeleteAmelia is my angel who died before she she was born. I have some garden angels, but honestly the one Willow Tree figuring I had was broken accidentally and not replaced...so this would be a lovely thing to win!
I love this figurine. So, so sweet. I would love to win this and put it on my shelf next to Micah's picture. Such a lovely giveaway, I know any mom would be happy to win this.
ReplyDeleteMy angel's name is Jasmine...not like the disney princess but like the sweet little flowers that grow on the vine we planted after we lost her. We found out we lost her on April 23 but she had been gone for several weeks...this has been the hardest few months of my life, but somehow the most beautiful things have come out of in anyways...
ReplyDeleteOur precious Elizabeth lived for 13 days. She was an IUGR baby, and we truly thought she would make it. Imagine our horrible surprise when we got the call one night to head to the NICU... there we were able to spend about half an hour with her before she passed.
ReplyDeleteAfter she was gone, the nurses swaddled her in a fresh blanket, and we spent another few hours with her. We took the blanket home with us, and it sits between our pillows on our bed. Her memory is literally the last thing we see at night and the first thing we see in the morning.
My precious angel is Ryan "the lion". He was born at 26 weeks due to severe Preeclampsia. He fought for 16 days before we had to say goodbye. He got his nickname from a picture of a lion that a nurse drew for him. Every time I see a lion I'm reminded of my sweet baby boy.
ReplyDeleteThe "Angel of Mine" is beautiful. I would love to be able to place it next to his picture.
I love the Willow tree figurines. A dear baby loss mama gave me twin figures, and I just love them sooooo. My angels are twins, Simon and Alexander...my earthly angels are Hamilton, Sanderson, Sammy, Stephen and my darling little Barrett. I'd love to be able to place this near my twins, as a beautiful memory of the boys I got to keep, and the baby I might have one day. She could "watch" over me, reminding me of all I've had, even after all I have lost.
ReplyDeleteI have three angels, two on earth and one in heaven. My earth angels are Samuel and Sophia (www.weberfamilylife.blogspot.com) My Sam has had so many many health problems, and truly is my miracle baby. My daughter Sophia is just a beautiful rainbow of light in my life.
ReplyDeleteMy heaven angel does not have a name except angel to me, the baby left this earth prior to me knowing whether I was expecting a boy or girl. I think of this child often and old he/she would be
I have one angel in heaven...my beautiful daughter, Kennedy, whom I lost in October of 2009. Kennedy was 20 weeks gestation when I lost her. I honor her by wearing something with a butterfly on it everyday...jewelry is the typical thing. I also have a ring that has her name on it. She is my sweet baby girl...my first child...and I miss her every single day. Thank you for coming up with this idea for a giveaway. Willow angels are beautiful reminders of special events or people in our lives. By the way, your blog is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway! It's a lovely figure!!
ReplyDeleteI have 2 babies in Heaven, Jordan and Carleigh. Jordan isn't as well-known as Carleigh but still as precious to me. Jordan went to Heaven on 12-19-2002 and Carleigh went to Heaven on 03-28-2009.
Sweet Little Baby Joseph was born the same day your little Angel went home. One of my favorite things to tell about my son is that he had 13 ribs on his right side... you are only supposed to have 12... so evertime I feel my ribs I feel him.. growing extra and how important that is for him now with his angel wings....
ReplyDeleteI love willow tree figurines! My sweet Bryston was born still at 28 weeks on July 24th 2009 due to a placental abruptions. Since the day I was discharged from the hospital I have been recieving sparrow visits in many forms and each one is my little wink from above. I also lost another angel Peanut in December 09. So Christmas time reminds me of her. So excited to see who the lucky winner is! *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteMy angels are Sophia & Ellie who are identical twins born too early on April 25, 2009. I treasure every picture I have with their names that have mostly been done for me by other baby loss mamas.
ReplyDeleteMy angel is my sweet first born son Zach. Born at 39 weeks, silently into our world, much loved and much anticipated our family waited 10 years for him to arrive. Since Zach was delivered we have been visited by ladybirds daily - even in the middle of winter :)
ReplyDeleteI collect these, too. They are absolutely precious and definately from the heart. I have lost 3 sweet babies. 2 early in pregnancy, and my sweet Hannah at 18.5 weeks in September 2009. I was given "the spirit of giving" angel which I think perfectly represents her beautiful heart. She has inspired me to giveto others in so many ways---all because of her. Now I am expecting my rainbow and all th hope that this brings for the future, while always missing those babies I won't have here. Lots of love to you and many prayers xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful gift!! I have been collecting these since I lost my angel, almost nine months ago. I haven't seen this one though - and I absolutely love it. Love love LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteMy Lillian was 40 weeks 4 days gestation. She woke me up the morning of my scheduled induction, but three hours later when we arrived in my room (labor & delivery) she had already slipped away. There is no explanation. All that remains is pain and heartache.
My husband are on the road of TTC again, which brings mixed emotions. Oh how I miss my angel baby.
Wow! That is just gorgeous! I got teary-eyed just looking at it!
ReplyDeleteMotherhood is beautiful!
Thank you for your blog!!!
First off, I'm always amazed at how many more blogs there are out there like mine. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteI have one angel baby - she was born and left this world 8/28/09. She has forever impacted who I am.
I am adding you to my list of blogs!
I am so sorry for your loss of precious Nathan... my angels are Louis 13, Caleb 11, Anna 7, Elijah 5, Samuel safe in the arms of Jesus since October 08, and hopefully our precious Hope whom we are planning on adopting this month... and we just found out another angel on the way through embryo adoption...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful giveaway... beautiful blog:)
Wow what a precious gift! I lost my Juanito 12-29-09 due to a subchorionic hemorrhage. It was very unexpected and so sad for our family. He was our fourth child and going to be our vey last. Anytime I see hummingbirds I think of my sweet baby boy. I know he is all around us and is watching over us as we enter our new journey of bringing a rainbow into this world.
ReplyDeleteLove this Willow Tree Angel!
ReplyDeleteMy angel is Jonathan, born and died October 8, 2009. (www.jonathansbabyjournal.blogspot.com) I believe that because of the Lord's great and mysterious ways, Jonathan accomplished more in his short life than many do in 80 years. I am currently expecting my rainbow baby in December, also a boy. Above all, we are just so thankful for the Lord's grace in our lives.
I have 7 angel baby’s, 3 live in heaven and 4 live here on earth with me. Each one of my babies have added a new chapter in my life filled with hope promise and pure love. When my oldest Devin passed away from SIDS I thought I could never love again. I never felt such pain in my heart and the world as I knew it stopped to exist. Everyone one around me was moving on but my world had stopped and stood still. I was frozen in a hurtful time warp, even the sound of laughter hurt my heart and the purest things in life took my breath away for days. I remember how badly I wanted to walk out of that time zone but was scared that if I moved I would be leaving my baby behind. For days on days I reminded frozen until one day I had a dream and in my dream an angel asked me why did I hate our lord; and I replied I don’t hate our lord, the angel asked me again why do you hate our lord and this time I replied because he took Devine away from me, he took every man I loved away from me…The angel looked at me and said No he didn’t take those things from you he Loves you…I then woke up and vowed that if God still loved me even when I didn’t think I loved him how great he must be. I vowed that I would not cry anymore( Little did I know what awaited me 16yrs later) I went on with life with new eyes and a year and a half later I gave birth to this 8lb 4 1/2oz baby boy who I wisppered in his ear when he was born “thank you for saving my life”You see after losing Devine I started to throw all my values out the window, all that I believed in out the door. And then I had my now 14yr old. I took one look into his eyes and I promised I would be a better person for him. He was the second angel that God gave me and this time allowed me to keep. I raised my son in church and gave him back to God, then when he was 6 my husband and I welcomed in to this world my 3rd angel baby Danielle she was my blessing I never knew I needed. She was my sweet tender hearted baby girl who loved for me to dress her in puffy dresses and take lots of pictures of her, she taught me how to read the word of God daily. Because you see every since Devine had passed I was filled with tremendous anxiety with my babies until they were 3 months old…Then one day a lady stopped me in Wal-mart and told me that God wanted me to read the word over Danielle ever night and to pray over her, She asked me if she could pray for me right then and there and I said yes and from that very moment all my anxiety was gone…My life changer Danielle. She is now 8 and has such a deep love for God and people. She is so sensitive to the needs of others and feels things so passionately…Then a year later my husband and I lost our 4th child our 4th angel baby, this one God wanted to keep. I was 17weeks along full of hope that with each visit the dr. would tell me something other then we can not find the baby’s heart or you should have lost this one 3weeks ago…17weeks I prayed to God for a miracle and little did I know that the miracle I prayed for was him taking this little guy home and that even through this lost I would love him and still trust him.. 4months after losing our 4th angel baby I became Prego again with our 5th angel baby, this one the lord allowed me to keep here with me… I spent 4 out of 7days in the hospital with her for 9months, I had a pick line put into my arm that lead to the biggest vain in my chest just to sustain myself and her, yet through it all I gave God the glory…You see this little one taught me that no matter what my eyes my see, God see me differently. She was born into our family on Oct 28th 04 the day after my b-day and she is so full of wonder and questions. I often joke that this one keeps me on my knees before God because she is a little outspoken, very opinionated, full of question, clothes hating, God loving little diamond in the ruff. I thought how my life was so blessed and full little did I know that God had one more angel baby to give me that he would keep.
ReplyDeleteThis time I had just found out that I was Prego and I heard a voice say to me “This one would cost you more then you are willing to give” and the very next day we lost that one…I thought my Lord what could the price have been, I would have paid anything for that little one, But God in his love for me and wisdom knew best. A year later I gave birth to our 7th angel Baby that God allowed me to keep. I was awaken at 5am to the words He shall be called Isaiah” I jump out of bed and took a test and it was positive. And words can not express the joy I have for this little guy, he was our home healer…at the time that he was conceived my husband and I were going through a really tuff time in our marriage to the point that the words separation had been mention a few times, But oh how God saw things different for us. My husband got a Job in St. Mary’s county, and I stayed back in VA, with our 3 other little ones 8pluse months Prego. Then the 1st week my husband started his job Isaiah was born he came 4weeks early and by emergency C-section he was having a hard time with my contractions and even at one point I passed out from my heart rate dropping…But God spoke and I awoke on the O.R table as if it was all just a bad dream until the Dr. told me other wise. Isaiah full of life my little grasshopper my little cuddle bug brought his mommy and daddy back together during his entrance into the world. You see I could go on and on but what I want you to know the most about all 7 of my babies is that they are all called blessed, They are all my life changers, they are all of my hope and dreams and I am so very honored to be called their mother.
ReplyDeleteI apologies if this was too long but what can I say I am one proud mama.
Nia